Call Waiting Questions
breezie1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I am completely new to having any phone features on my house phone, so sorry for the question. How exactly does call waiting on the house phone work? I assumed it was going to be like a call phone, that it rings for the caller and then goes to voice mail if I don't answer it. But I was testing it out and it just goes straight to voicemail. So I decided to disable call waiting to see what it would do instead and it does exactly the same thing. Am i missing something here? I didn't want to record a busy greeting because i think that's just plain dumb, "sorry I'm on the phone right now, so if i don't pickup it's because i don't want to talk to you" yeah... weird. So i would rather have them hear a busy signal, if anything. I was even thinking about recording a busy greeting with a phone ringing sound heehee. If anyone would clear things up for me, I would much appreciate it. Thanks!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call Waiting Questions
breezie1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok so I totally just figured it out! Yay me! I am not sure what I did, but I pressed a couple of buttons with the voicemail man and now it rings instead of going to voicemail during call waiting, yay! Kudos to me! Thanks to all that read this 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Call Waiting Questions
breezie1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok so I totally just figured it out! Yay me! I am not sure what I did, but I pressed a couple of buttons with the voicemail man and now it rings instead of going to voicemail during call waiting, yay! Kudos to me! Thanks to all that read this 🙂

0 Likes