Call follow/forward
rogerl2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Perhaps someone can point me to a place on the Verizon site where I can find out how to do this: I have two numbers. I would like calls to the first number to ring for <a while, say 3 rings>, then ring at the second number. If no answer in either place, the opportunity for the caller to leave Verizon voice mail. Is this possible?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Call follow/forward
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You can easily do this if you have FIOS Digital Voice. You know you have that kind of telephone service if you have to dial the area code for local numbers. FIOS Digital Voice is not available in all areas. Go to www.verizon.com/fiosvoice . The username and password you us to login is the same for the Verizon.com , Verizon.net, and your Verizon Email. Once logged in on the left hand side click "CALLING FEATURES" , then click the feature called "LOCATE ME". From here you can put a list of different telephone numbers it can roll over to and how many rings. If you do not have FIOS digital voice, then you would need to switch your package with Sales/Billing to include one with the "Line Hunt" package.

0 Likes