Call waiting caller ID not displaying
ecmks2

Caller ID with call waiting is not working. While on a call I hear the tone indicating a incoming call but no caller ID is displayed. I checked the options on the phone and my DSL filters everthing is okay. Caller ID is displayed on first incoming call but not displayed with call waiting. Nothing has changed at my house and caller ID was working in the past.

0 Likes
Re: Call waiting caller ID not displaying
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi and good morning! 

This is usually caused by a phone that does not have that capability.  Seeing as how you have advised, however, that nothing has changed in the house, have you by chance called in to make ANY changes to your account?  We can look at the account more in depth if you'd like.  Just let us know and we will be happy to private message you a chat link to get started.

Thank you,

~Eva

0 Likes
vcaron

How do you find phones with Call Waiting Caller ID? I have not seen any at Sams or Costco.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

The phones that have this capability are described as having it on the packaging, listed under features usually.  I can't make any recommendations on which stores to go to but most electronic stores should have those in stock. 

You might also try:  http://bit.ly/1rh1DKw

Hope this helps!

~Eva

0 Likes
vcaron

I was told by Verizon yesterday that Call waiting caller ID service could not be added to my account. Is it only available for certain locations? I see it offered on the Verizon website.

0 Likes