Caller ID Was Working, Now Not Working
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

The caller ID on my 7232 was working, then it wasn't and I was on the phone with someone on the executive team and he did something and it worked.  Now it doesn't work again, why is this not stable?  How can I get it to work, there is not any way to turn it off and on to try and reset the darn thing.  I unplugged the 7232 for a few minutes and plugged it back in, still no go.

The In Home Assistant will not run on this computer, says display is set to large, set it to normal to run.  I have factory settings, so I have no idea what that message means.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Caller ID Was Working, Now Not Working
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry that you are having problems with the feature. I have sent a private message on this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry that you are having problems with the feature. I have sent a private message on this.

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

It is working again, thank you.

0 Likes
jokerr65

my phone {edited for privacy},is not working no tone

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jokker65

This is a peer to peer support forum. For technical assistance from Verizon you need to use one of the options on this page to reach a tech

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Sal9

My caller id stopped working. so far i've reset the router and and reset bith stb's any other help you can give me would be appreciated

0 Likes
misterbill99
Contributor - Level 1

I've also had this problem since my power went out and came back during the storm last week. I reset the STB and it didn't fix it. Is resetting the router something that could convceivably fix it? I have not tried that, but could.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Resetting the router may or may not solve the problem. Have you checked the router's Port Forwarding entries, by any chance? The last I checked the On-Screen CallerID service used Port Forwarding entries to deliver the CallerID information to the Set Top Boxes. If this information is invalid the data won't get anywhere.

0 Likes
ghudson1

@ Anthony_VZ

Why didn't you post the solution so that those searching for help with the same problem can resolve the issue?  Like myself, my caller ID is not working on my HD-DVR and not working on my phone.  But it was working fine until a couple of weeks ago.

0 Likes
Wizard_of_Oz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Fios is crap!

Problems with internet speed and they send me a new router but then can not help to configure my PCs

This should have been done by the installer but wasn't

So, initially, the Caller IDs were working but since the router was replaced, Caller ID doesn't work 

Spent over 1 hr of my time researching and looking at other posts for a solution trying to fix THEIR ISSUE to no avail

This is such a scam - what "service" is this?  Self service?  

Verizon doesn't say this in any of their advertisements or tell you they have not LIVE customer support unless you want to wait and send more of your valueable time on chats that lie to you.  

I pay for 50/25 and have NEVER received it  (I use their speed test app)

On demand doesnt work and many shows are missing.

I send in these issues and NO ONE EVER gets back to me on any resolution

..... just another reason to DUMP FIOS

0 Likes