Caller id not working
dawnyd

I have had this problem for years... sometimes the caller id works, sometimes it doesn't.  I always figured it was my phone because it was old, so I bought a new phone, and the caller id still isn't working.

0 Likes
Re: Caller id not working
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello,

I have sent you a private message to further assist.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

dawnanne

Hi,

I to have been back and forth with verizon technical help , I have no caller Id, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt, As of today again it is not working just says incoming call, When i spoke with the automated tech she stated there was a problem and she has corrected it and then ran a test on the line, it worked for about 4 hours now its not, I am so frustred , We even went out and thought it was our phones and got new phones that cost 102.00 later still NO caller ID!!! Please help or we are just going to shut off the land line this is very very frustrating!!!!!!!

0 Likes
jwm2k12

I am also having the same issue with the caller id working sometimes.  Can you provide me the directions to fix this issue?  Thank You

0 Likes
dadu153

We switched over from Comcast to FIOS 3 weeks ago..nothing but problems with this Caller ID feature on ALL of our (4) home TV systems.....

After (7) SEVEN verizon Live Chats, (13) THIRTEEN verizon customer support  Phone calls, (6) Escalations and (2) Tech home visits later this iisue seems resolved.

IF you really want this feature.....You just have to  "Stay-in -there"  and don't let the incompetence wear you down...eventually you will get that "One" person that can help.....turns out the Original Verizon installer forgot to activate and call in the activation codes for ALL the boxes he installed....just a simple thing like that......"Lazy"

GOOD LUCK

0 Likes
Nation Wide Verizon Outage
dadu153

On Second thought ....you might want to hold off on your Caller ID issue.....seems Verizon has bigger Fish to fry right now...

a Nation Wide Verizon Service Outage since yesterday 12/07/11

http://thedailyattack.com/2011/12/07/verizon-confirms-widespread-4g-outage/

REMEMBER:

Nations most reliable 4G network

0 Likes