Callers have to listen to the whole message to start?
jnepoore
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have just today really started looking in the One Point options. I guess it's not going to be available to new customers but grandfathered to us that have it, until I drop VZ I guess.

My question is I am making a list of Sub-Mailboxes, so obviously the initial greeting has to relfect what each mailbox it. Since some of my calls will be repeat calls does the caller need to wait through the complete call each time or is there something they can PRESS to start their message right away. For instance if a caller knows they want to leave a message in MAILBOX 2 can they press something during the intial greeting to stop and go right there?

Even the initial greeting, does a repeat caller need to listen to the whole menu each time? What a bummer if they do. There must be something to ineterupt and allow a frequent caller to get on with their message.

AS ALWAYS ... help is appreciated.  Jack ":-D

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Callers have to listen to the whole message to start?
jnepoore
Enthusiast - Level 3

Googled more and solved. When folks call they can press * and stop your message and leave theirs.

When a person calls you and knows their box number they can press their box number and start talking.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Callers have to listen to the whole message to start?
jnepoore
Enthusiast - Level 3

Googled more and solved. When folks call they can press * and stop your message and leave theirs.

When a person calls you and knows their box number they can press their box number and start talking.

0 Likes