Can not play FIOS .wav voice mail attachments on IPhone/Ipad
DeMaioSA

I have set up the option to forward voice mails to my email accounts.

When I receive the e-mail I can play the .wav attachments on my Windows PC without any problems.

However, I can not play the .wav attachments on either my iPhone5 or iPad3 - the attachment comes up with a play button with a line through it.  It seems the .wav attachment is not compatible with the players on the iPhone5 and iPad3.  This is strange since other .wav files do play on both iPhone5 and iPad3.  To make matters worse there is no FIOS digital voice app for iPhone or iPad.  How do I overcome this problem.

0 Likes
Re: Can not play FIOS .wav voice mail attachments on IPhone/Ipad
JohnVI
Verizon is always leading the pack at getting back to customers,,,
Fact is once your a customer for over the one year mark, good luck getting any helpful assistance,,,
0 Likes
Re: Can not play FIOS .wav voice mail attachments on IPhone/Ipad
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

@DeMaioSA wrote:

I have set up the option to forward voice mails to my email accounts.

When I receive the e-mail I can play the .wav attachments on my Windows PC without any problems.

However, I can not play the .wav attachments on either my iPhone5 or iPad3 - the attachment comes up with a play button with a line through it.  It seems the .wav attachment is not compatible with the players on the iPhone5 and iPad3.  This is strange since other .wav files do play on both iPhone5 and iPad3.  To make matters worse there is no FIOS digital voice app for iPhone or iPad.  How do I overcome this problem.

I'm not sure why the .wav file doesn't work.  I have an IPHONE 4S and it works fine.

There is an App for the Iphone/IPAD which will allow you to view your bill, view call logs and listen to voice mails.

The app from the App Store is called My Fios

Jim

0 Likes