Can't access one of two land-line accounts
MrBethesda
Enthusiast - Level 1

For at least 20 years we have had two land lines in our residence.  When we got "Triple Play" Fios in 2005 the package was attached to line 2 for billing purposes.  But within Verizon the linkage between accounts for the two lines is about non-existent. 

When I log in to billing for either line, I also have the choice of changing to the other account's billing---no problem.  Now I want to upgrade one of my set-top boxes.  So I login to MyVerizon as usual and it gives me all the information for line 1.  And it asks me to sign up for internet and TV services.  I already have those services, but MyVerizon doesn't seem to know it.  So I look around for the same "change account" link I found in the billing area, but there isn't any.  So I have no way to change any of my TV and internet services because I cannot access the account for line 2, to which these services are attached. 

It apparently never occurred to Verizon that there might be a household somewhere that would actually have more than one land line. 

0 Likes
Re: Can't access one of two land-line accounts
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access one of two land-line accounts
MrBethesda
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually, right now I'm on the telephone with an extremely helpful Verizon representative who is not only fulfilling my request but also rearranging my service.  I will have not only increased service but also a lower bill.

Therefore, it is not necessary that I be contacted further.

0 Likes