Can't get Verizon to understand it is not a problem with the equipment
echilds1

Have had no phone service since Feb 13 - it is a problem that has occurred several times and has to do with a flooded and or frozen circuit in our area - this was told to me by a verizon tech in 2011......sometimes the problem effects my neighbor as well. Starts with Static in line and then service out completely - I called Friday and the human I FINALLY got to started to argue with me as to when the last service call was. I will admit at that point I lost it and hung up. 

I need Verizon to check their log for repairs for either my address or my neighbor (331 South Worcester?) and check there instead of using the script of coming to my house. I did that before and the issue was not here, and it is I am sure STILL not here.  I am not losing another day of work for Verizon protocol.....

I just tried for the third time to get to a human again on the phone to employ some logic - can't get through the auto attendant. Can I PLEASE get a human from Verizon (not the automated support agent, though I am  starting to wonder what is the difference?) to review and schedule a review of the area and get back to me with answers. My next step failing that is to cancel the aervice.........why pay for something to either does not work and has so much static you can't hear the person on the other end......

0 Likes
Re: Can't get Verizon to understand it is not a problem with the equipment
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes