Cannot Get a Straight Answer About Phone number transfer
MM21045

I signed up for FIOS, and I requested that the assigned number be changed to a number that was presented to me but I didn't select (system locked up and next time I went to enroll it didn't present me with the same numbers). 

My installer notified Verizon of the number request I made (which was still unassigned). I have emailed, called, and spoke with a supervisor at Verizon and none of them have verified that the order is even in place. They say that they "can't see it in the system" and it could take 30 days. 

If the "phone company" can't see it in the system who's minding the store?!

If anyone knows what to do please help! 

TIA

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot Get a Straight Answer About Phone number transfer
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear that your having trouble with the phone numbers. I have sent you a private message on this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear that your having trouble with the phone numbers. I have sent you a private message on this issue.

0 Likes
Loki247

How was this solved?

I'm getting the run around too. 30 to "transfer" a landline phone number within the Verizon system?!? But only a day if I switch carriers... Why stay with Verizon?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes