Cannot get anyone at verizon to fix my issues.
Rhon24266

I am have 2 issues with my home phone. First it started with static on phone and no it's constant without dial tone at time. I have called verizon everyday for the last week. They tell me that somehow my phone number is not right in their system but no one can fix that for some reason. I can't get my phone fixed until the phone number issue is fixed. I've spent over 6 hours on the phone with verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get anyone at verizon to fix my issues.
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via google search. Explain to them what is happening.

also http://www.fcc.gov and file a complaint with them.

but there is a worldwide crisis at present so it will also take time to respond.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get anyone at verizon to fix my issues.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rhon24266,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes