Cannot get status on phone outage
efb1

My phone serivce in Great Falls, VA has been down since last Thursday.  Everyday i check on the repair status (by calling Verizon support) and each day I have been told it will be fixed by the next day at 8pm.  this was on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  No one can tell me why my phone isn't working (except for an area outage) or when it will be corrected.  Yesterday i was told over the phone that my phone was working (excpet it isn't).

I have tried to check the status of my repair ticket via the internet but no status ever comes back, it just times out on me.  I have tried using all internet tools but nothing ever works, i just get redirected or the computer times out. 

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get status on phone outage
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get status on phone outage
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Richard,

We haven't heard back from you so we are going to go ahead and close the private support case at this time.  If you need anything further then feel free to create a new post.

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes