Compliant- Verizon Usage Verification Center-No Outgoing Calls
onceloyalvzcust
Enthusiast - Level 1

My reason for posting this is three-fold.

1. To help any other VZ customer.

2. For VZ to use this as a learning opportunity to improve its customer service.

3. For tangible assistance with my account.

Today my daughter attempted to make an outgoing call when she was redirected to the Verizon Usage Verication Center.  This is when I encountered some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life.  The first agent I spoke to was extremely rude.  Not only did he keep cutting me off, he also did that  thing where someone speaks slowly to you as though you have some sort of cognitive disability.  I asked to speak to someone else.  He asked me why and I told him "Because I'd prefer not to waste either of our time any further, I'd like to speak to someone who won't speak to me as though I'm stupid".  He responds by giving me the direct phone number and tells me to call back and speak to someone else if I didn't want to speak to him.  So I asked to speak to his supervisor.  He places me on hold, then comes back telling me he has is supervisor- Aisha on the line.

Aisha asks how she can help me.  I explain to her the exchange I had with her associate, she remains silent.  I confirm she's there by saying hello to which she replies "Is there some other issue I may help you with?"  So instead of dwelling on her lack of concern for her supposed subordinate's service skills, I proceed to tell her what transpired with the outgoing phone call.  To which she counters "Yes, the agent told me that."  She and I have further dialogue then she snidely tells me I can attempt to speak to someone in a different department, but they're not going to be able to help me.  I ask to be transferred anyway.  Lo and behold, the deparmrtment is closed.  It had been closed for over a half hour.  She neglected to mention that.

Needless to say, after doing some research on the BBB and Ripoff Report websites, this seems to be the going theme with that particular department.  In addition, other complaintants with an issue similar to mine, were in fact able to have their problem resolved.  

I'm not quite sure why some Verizon Agents continue to treat their customers so poorly.

I must also say that frankly, being told nothing can be done for x amount of days for a service that I have already paid for, leaves a bad taste in my mouth and has set my eye wandering for other service providers. 

0 Likes
Re: Compliant- Verizon Usage Verification Center-No Outgoing Calls
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes