Continual frustration with Verizon billing and unauthorized charges
jwagner4

I got a letter from Verizon yesterday thanking me for ordering a new service.  I did not order or authorize this new service, but when I checked my last bill, I've been paying for it.  This is the fourth or fifth time Verizon has tried to slip a new charge onto my bill.  Each time I have to wrestle my way through the unfriendly calling system to reach a live human being, explain the problem, and get the charge removed.  I am VERY tired of this.  One more unauthorized charge, one more attempt to slip a new charge onto my bill, and I am leaving.  There are other service providers for phone, Internet, and TV and I will start investigating them now.

0 Likes
Re: Continual frustration with Verizon billing and unauthorized charges
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with these charges coming up. I have sent you a private message so we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Sappyshelly1
I've spoken to numerous reps about being charged for 2 DVRs, have been promised again&again for a complete refund, and still have yet to see this happen. Verizon even suspended my service for charges they are supposed to refund!!
Why would anyone have 2 DVR's in a house ? I never authorized the equipment, returned 2nd DVR after I was finally told another was installed without my consent. Now Verizon charging me duplicate again for the one box I replaced! I think I'm going to take this problem to the news. Maybe some bad press will get them to do what's right.
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sappyshelly

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sappyshelly,

We did not receive a response from you in your Private Support Case, despite multiple requests for your information. As such we have closed said Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to investigate.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes