Copper Land line not working - Verizon responds in jest
phone_less

Our copper landline service has not been working since early July. Verizon insists the only fix is the switch to Fios and that is mandatory to do it. However our local Public Service Commision denied Verizon’s petition to force landline customers to switch to Fios by a formal case order. I mentioned this to the Verizon's customer service on the phone, and stated they cannot legally mandate the Fios switch; then the Verizon rep proceeded to set up a service ticket for our line for the morning of 31 December 2020; when I asked the representative if this is a joke I was told the date may change and then the person hang up on me. The date so far has not changed for the service ticket, we have no dial tone nor getting incoming calls (line is busy when calling).  This is really insulting .....

0 Likes
Re: Copper Land line not working - Verizon responds in jest
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi phone_less,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes