Cordless not working with new digital voice
J_nine26
I have a cordless phone system that has my answer machine and three phones running on it. Since I changed to digital voice I cannot call out. I can receive calls and caller ID works, but I cannot call out. The phone has a dial tone when I pick it up but when I try to dial out I get silence. Tech support says I need fios enabled phone There goes my $300 giftcard they gave me for signing up>>>>>>The first tech guy I called stated I needed a fios phone. The 2nd said they never heard of this problem OR a fios phone I am a day from either going back to normal voice with fios or Comcast who is offering me 89 $$ for 3 years where is my fios is now 160$$! Anyone else have this type issue??
0 Likes
Re: Cordless not working with new digital voice
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles you're having. Have you tried plugging in a regular cordless phone just to test the line??

0 Likes
DVW1

I'm having the same issue.  I just signed up for Digital Voice but I don't know what type of phone I'm supposed to use and I don't know where to plug it in.  Can someone help?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes