Customer services worst ever seen
jsc3582

I ordered a land line phone and dsl internet on the Oct 7th and here it is the 31th and still no service.  I have called numerous times with no success about when it might be connected.  Many of the agents act as if they do not want to really deal with the problem or they just transfer me back and forth, sometimes transfering me back to the same deparment I just was transfered from. The agents that actually will give me an answer say it is in engineering and that they have left a message with the engineer at my central office and that he will give me a call in one or two days. Guess what, never any calls. It has been four times that he has suppossed to of called me.  Never has. You would think a busness would care enough about their customers to contact them about is happening and when thay can expect their service or product if it is not on schedule. But of course not with Verizion, with them the customer has to call and fight with them while being transefered all over the place to try to get any sort of answer that makes sense. It seems they care do not about their customers at all. I am just getting sick of dealing with them.  I have had Verizon Wireless for about 7 or 8 years and have been happy with them, but only impression I have of their residential service so far is that it stinks. Or, maybe it could just be that this is the kind of service you get when they are the only provider in your area. I tell you one thing if there was another provider in my area Verizon sure would not get me as a customer.  One thing  they keep telling me is that it is in engineering.  If so, evidently the engineer must be a lazy bum and just sits around in that office doing nothing. About a week ago I found out where my central office was and went by there to have a look. Ther was this Verizon truck sitting out in front, but no way to realy contact anyone from what I could tell. Seems if the guy just sits in there and does nothing. Maybe that is why I can not get service and why my central office will not give me a call, Verizion just has a bunch of bums for employees.  All i can say to anyone considering Verizon as a service provider is that you had better find some other company if possible, because they are the worst ever. If anyone has any suggestions about how to pull better service out of Verizon, please let me know.

0 Likes
Re: Customer services worst ever seen
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Fische

On Sunday I requested a service call to evaluate the cause of intermittant outages of phone service (only static; busy signal when someone attempts to call). I had an appointment for the morning of October 31, which I had to cancel because my daughter had an auto accident. At the time, my phone was working and continued to work until about 4pm. I requested a new service call with the next available appointment on Friday. (Sunday there was a 16 hour wait); Monday there was a 4 day wait). The only reason I've stayed with Verizon copper is to assure phone coverage during power outages. With the inability to speak to a Verizon person to expedite repair service, I see no option other than replacing Verizon land line service with cable phone service. 

0 Likes
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the auto accident, hope all is well. What is the ticket # assigned to you or the phone # having the issue? We could see if a expedite could be done. Please send in PM.

Jerrold_VZ

Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan

0 Likes