Dads Phone with Med Alert Out Til Friday
DebbyG1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Dad's phone has a medical alert hooked on it because he has COPD.  The phone went out again and now Verizon is saying it will be Friday before they can go fix his home phone!

What?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Dads Phone with Med Alert Out Til Friday
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We were able to resolve your issue. Thank you for coming through our VZ Community Forums. Please let us know if you need any help in the future. Thank you for your time and patience.

-TeeJae_VZ

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DebbyG,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We were able to resolve your issue. Thank you for coming through our VZ Community Forums. Please let us know if you need any help in the future. Thank you for your time and patience.

-TeeJae_VZ

Dads Phone
DebbyG1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Verizon for the timely handling of my Dads phone problems!  My hat is off to all of you!