Damaged Demarc on the side of the road
ghagan

There is a damaged demarc on the side of the road - address:   {edited for privacy}.   All the connection wires for the entire area are exposed - the cover was destroyed by a vehicle.

Unfortunately there is no way to report that to Verizon.  All the automated phone and website systems do not include a way to notify Verizon repair that thousands of customers are about to lose service once it rains again (there is no longer a cover on the demarc.)  Including me.

I can only report a problem on MY line.  Not a down telephone pole, not a switching station, nothing.

Hopefully someone will see this and be able to send a repair truck out to fix this immediately.  And change their support systems to report a problem outside a home.

Thanks

Gary

0 Likes
Re: Damaged Demarc on the side of the road
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Damaged Demarc on the side of the road
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon ghagan,

We never made contact with you, and we are closing your private support case due to no response. Please let us know if you still need our help in resolving your issue.

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes