Display Phone Number and Caller ID on TV when phone rings while watching TVq
FiOS-Rippling

I had this Caller ID service linked to the TV with Comacast.

Is there a way to enable on screen Caller-ID using the new FiOS G-1100 Gateway Router?  Or, any other way on FiOS for that matter?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Display Phone Number and Caller ID on TV when phone rings while watching TVq
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

yes, use the remote to program on TV, or call c/s to help you while program it

0 Likes
Re: Display Phone Number and Caller ID on TV when phone rings while watching TVq
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@FiOS-Rippling wrote:

I had this Caller ID service linked to the TV with Comacast.

Is there a way to enable on screen Caller-ID using the new FiOS G-1100 Gateway Router?  Or, any other way on FiOS for that matter?

Thanks

On my STB it is Menu => Settings => Notifications => Caller ID => Check Availability. It may take upto 24 hours for it to show up on the TV. You must do this at each cable box you want the caller ID to show up on.

RJS11

THANK YOU......  

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes