Do I or do I not have to be home!!!!
edde1

After waiting a week and driving an HOUR to the old farm location where we have no dial tone and waiting all morning I get the call.  "We're not coming".  We'll come tomorrow but instead of 8-11am it'll be between 8am and 5pm but remember "you don't have to be home".  Wow great!  Wish I had known THAT.  The recorded phone call included some info that I didn't get a chance to write down, shoulda let it go to voicemail I guess - in order to actually be able to capture the required info.

Get all the way back home (another hour) and go to confirm new appointment and I'm told I have to be there tomorrow.  "Line test inconclusive" I'm told.  Total **bleep**.  I got the first appointment by going thru the troubleshooter myself and determining the line is broken outside my house somewhere.  "If you don't want this ticket closed you have to be there".

So which is it?  I guarantee you that when/if the tech shows up tomorrow he'll say "you didn't have to be here, I don't know why they do this to everybody.

C'mon, you have to spend a lot of time and money sitting around designing this kind of chaos.  Just stop already, it's not a bad thing to provide decent service.

I'd write more but I have to get back on the road now and drive another hour out there.

0 Likes