Documenting my phone call w/ customer service and billing calls today
TNemceff

Dear Verizon,

I have been terminated by you. The most recent activity on my account included calls

to try to limit my service, continue with 911 service, and today's call which advised me

to wait until my final bill was issued on 1/12/15 to resolve issues. The system tells me

that I will be sent to collections on 1/6.2015 which will take the account totally out of

the hands of Verizon personnel. After being with Verizon for years, I was told I was a valued

customer. I was talked into a new two year contract in October, 2014 and the service 

terminated with in days of the phone order. The person didn't attempt to help us but, talked

us into a plan that has now resulted in an additional $250.00 early termination fee and charges

for the months we did not have service.  I am being told that I cannot make a payment and this 

is going to hurt my credit. I spoke to 7 different people today without a resolution. I am being given

the treatment ... by your company. I just want my phone turned back on.

TNemceff 

0 Likes
Re: Documenting my phone call w/ customer service and billing calls today
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TNemceff,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes