Does Digital Voice truly support forwarding voicemails to email or listening to voicemails online??
nwadhwa

When signing up for FiOS Digital Voice nearly two months ago, I was told I would be able to listen to voicemails online as well as have them emailed as WAV files.  User guides and online help also mention these features.  But, I do not see any links or tabs in FiOS Digital Voice Account Manger for managing voicemails.

I have spent hours talking about this with Verizon techs and reps, some of whom genuinely tried to investigate the issue but others simply claimed lack of experience with Digital Voice features.  My voicemail box has been deleted and rebuilt many times while trying to correct this issue.  Techs even logged into my Account Manager using my login to verify these voicemail features are missing from my view.  But, to date, no one has been able to figure out why they are missing or get them to work.   I am told someone will follow up, but no one ever does.

I am giving up on spending hours on the phone explaining and letting an agent investigate this issue--again and again.  So, can somewhere here please explain whether Digital Voice indeed has online voicemail management as advertised?  If it does, are there any tips or tricks to get the features to show up in Account Manager?

0 Likes
Re: Does Digital Voice truly support forwarding voicemails to email or listening to voicemails onlin
electronictaz

I just had Digital Voice Turned on today. I can confirm that under the Voicemail Settings Tab there is an option to have email notifications of voicemail sent as well as attaching the message as a .wav file. Have not tested it yet to see if it actually works.

0 Likes