Does Verizon even care??
timetochange1

I have had ongoing unresolved issue with intermittent DSL service and a disappearing dial tone. The DSL issue has been going on at least 6 weeks and the dial tone problem started a month ago. I have had 4 tech visits and still no solution. The worst thing is dealing with the repair people. I get an appointment and the ticket is closed even when the issue is not fixed. One time a tech called and told me the dial tone was ok, and 5 minutes later it was gone. On two occasions, I called repair about an appointment and got a text right afterward telling me my issue was resolved. A tech came and did something outside but I still had a problem.

Over and over I call repair and they continue to bump me further down the calendar. I had a tech out on 7/12 with no resolution, talked to his supervised the next day and was reassured someone would be there that day...no none showed. Called repair and was given appointment for Friday 7/20...stayed home all day and no one showed. Called repair and system told me my appointment was now for Monday 7/23...tech supposedly showed but did not speak to me and once again ticket was closed with no resolution.The repair people promise calls from  supervisor and a foreman, and no calls. .

I have an ongoing problem yet Verizon does not seem interested in fixing it. I get push back over and over, with no consideration for the fact that I have a problem they have not resolved!

Does anyone know who I can appeal to?  Calling repair  is like trying to get through a brick wall. Supervisors and foremen are unavailable.

Should I just go ahead and call Comcast?

0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon even care??
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested on your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes