Download a voice mail
ckewinjones

There is an important voice mail in my voice mailbox which is intended for my son, who is out of the country for the next year or so.  I would like to be able to forward this voice mail to him, either by sending it to his Verizon mobile phone number, or by downloading it as an MP3 and sending it to him by e-mail.

Is there any way to get the audio of this voice mail offline, so I can send it to him?

0 Likes
Re: Download a voice mail
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

If you have Fios Voice Mail you can log into fios voice by going to www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

Once you logon with your primary username and password, go to voicemails and click play.

When you click play the pop-up box will have an option to forward or delete.  Select Forward and enter an email address here.

I hope this helps.

Jim

0 Likes
ckewinjones

This may help, but I am actually unable to use the "Play" button on the voicemail page.  I get a pop-up dialog asking that I install Java, even though Java is already installed on the system.  I haven't figured out how to convince my browser that I really do have Java.

But that is a separate problem.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Go to java.com

Click "Do I have Java"

then Verify Java Version

Even though you might have Java installed on your computer doesn't mean it works in the browser.

See if this helps.

Jim

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@jumpin68ny wrote:

Go to java.com

Click "Do I have Java"

then Verify Java Version

Even though you might have Java installed on your computer doesn't mean it works in the browser.

See if this helps.

Jim

+1.  The Java browser plugin may not be installed or it may be disabled.

0 Likes