EMAIL ALERTS FROM FIOSADMIN@VERIZON.COM
rsstorey

I've been receiving email alert notifications from fiosadmin@verizon.com for every phone call that is received to my Verizon home digial voice number.  The emails are sent to an email address that I've been told is the default email address associated with my account, not my standard email address.  Verizon techs said the problem is caused by Verzion Call Assistant.  My Verizon Call Assistant does not have email alerts activated and their tech supports states that email alerts from Version Call Assistant would be generated from verizoncallassistant@verizon.net and the problem is at verizon.com. 

This began 3 days ago and I have not accessed any of my verizon accounts or setting in months.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

0 Likes
Re: EMAIL ALERTS FROM FIOSADMIN@VERIZON.COM
MJ-Also
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just started receiving these same emails within the last 7 days .... no notice of change in service, no offer to opt in to the service, no way that I can find to turn them off.

I'm on an iMac, so I can't run the CallAssistant .exe .... why a company the size of Verizon would write single platform client programs is the topic of an entirely new rant.

I have:

-sent emails to tech support

-talked to the Call Assistant support line

-talked to the FiOs Admin support iine - who said they turned off the emails, but they are still coming

-poked around the Verizon website, logged in/out of dozens of pages, checked options to turn-off emails multiple times

and still I get these unwanted emails telling me I got a phone call.

How bleeping hard is it to have all this controlled through a single webpage? 

MJ

0 Likes
xmnj2
Contributor - Level 1

If you go to www.verizon.com/fiosvoice and go to Calling Features->Call Notifications make sure it is turned off.

0 Likes
tw33k1
Enthusiast - Level 2

@xmnj wrote:

If you go to www.verizon.com/fiosvoice and go to Calling Features->Call Notifications make sure it is turned off.

It's turned off for me, but I still get an email for every phone call I receive. Any other ideas?

0 Likes
mpapz1

I'm still receiving the notifications and mine is not checked either. Can't find a way to stop it.

0 Likes
mpapz1

For whatever reason I'm not getting the email notifications today.

0 Likes
mpapz1

They're back!!!!

0 Likes
dcsnet1

I have also started getting these annoying emails last thursday 10/21, all of a sudden about 100 of these emails came in at once with no changes made by me to anything on my verizon account.  I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon, Fiber solutions support, tech support, E Center support and no one knows what is causing it.  I do not have digital voice so that is not set up to alert me and my Verizon call assistant is disabled.  I really hope someone at VZ figures this out soon...

0 Likes
mpapz1

I tried marking them as spam and the emails keep coming. You'veSmiley Mad got to love it!!!!!

0 Likes
mpapz1

Seems to be 1 of the many problems with Verizon with no solution.

0 Likes