ESCALATION: Some International Calls getting blocked by Verizon for last two weeks
Escalation

Verizon Fios Team,

I am facing a peculiar problem with my Verizon Fios Voice Service.

Verizon Fios Infrastructure is blocking some of my international land line calls, providing automated message (in American accent) that the called number is not in service. But, I can make calls using my Vonage.

I contacted Verizon Fios Voice Technical Support. They cannot fix the issue in last two weeks. I also shared the destination number for testing. They are ignoring for last 2 weeks.

I contacted Verizon Fios Sales team if they can help me escalate and get it fxed. They are talking about I need pay more for this or for that. No one is interested in helping the customer.

Can any one from Verizon address this issue? Please feel free to call me for any specific information at my mobile number (A Verizon Wireless service)

Regards

0 Likes
Re: ESCALATION: Some International Calls getting blocked by Verizon for last two weeks
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Escalation

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes