EXTREMELY UNHAPPY
ddrew

We've had Verizon Fios for over a year but recently moved to an apartment. Simple, take Verizon with us. Wrong! The immediately shipped us a DSL modem and upsold us on a phone service too, which we didn't need. This was on June 26th. Today is July 8th and we STILL don't have phone service OR Internet service. Scheduled an appt for repair LAST Friday, got three automated calls and no one showed. Received automated calls all weekend, no one there. Tried to call their service line ("because we really care about you!") and no one ever picked up. Apparently they started billing us for our NON-SERVICE on July1st. Now an automated call says they detect no problem or service appointments. Really? Because ANOTHER appointment was set up for this coming Wednesday but only if we catch their automated phone call first (that no one answers or is there). I cancelling my account and switching to another company. This is a JOKE.

0 Likes
Re: EXTREMELY UNHAPPY
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: EXTREMELY UNHAPPY
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ddrew,

We haven't heard back from you regarding you private support case.

If you still require assistance, you can make a new public post in the forums, and we'll be able to continue looking into your trouble.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes