Eleven days for repair to outside landline service
thill1

Interesting that I am told to contact Verizon by phone when my landline is down from outside of my building.  This line is my home office that clients are directed to.  I can't help but be concerned that in the event my business line were to go down they would have the same issue with timing.  Some businesses are required by law to have an operational landline and I am one of those businesses.  Very frustrated and considering moving my all of my services to another provider.  Phone service is not an option for me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Eleven days for repair to outside landline service
jonjones1
Legend

@thill wrote:

Interesting that I am told to contact Verizon by phone when my landline is down from outside of my building.  This line is my home office that clients are directed to.  I can't help but be concerned that in the event my business line were to go down they would have the same issue with timing.  Some businesses are required by law to have an operational landline and I am one of those businesses.  Very frustrated and considering moving my all of my services to another provider.  Phone service is not an option for me.

Wow that’s a long time. Did you consider digital phone? Or VoIP phone service?

that may take care of your phone issues. Plus the VoIP phone can be directed to another number if need be.  From a web interface.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@thill wrote:

Wow that’s a long time. Did you consider digital phone? Or VoIP phone service?

that may take care of your phone issues. Plus the VoIP phone can be directed to another number if need be.  From a web interface.

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your home office line classified as a business account or a residential account? Business account troubles  will get priority over residential and sometimes get same day dispatch if called in early enough. 

0 Likes