Endless loop Nomorobo
IrritatedUser1

How do you activate Nomorobo? I have gone through the registration process with Nomorobo (starting at the Verizon Phone Management Page). But when returning to the Phone Management page as instructed I do not get the Activate option. Just the register option. Worse have spent over 2hrs on hold over two nights with Verizon support and have yet to be able to speak with anyone.  Guess while on hold I am not getting robo calls.

0 Likes
Re: Endless loop Nomorobo
AnMo1

Same, been on phone with verizon, online with verizon, sent message for help to nomorobo, still awaiting answer...day three...

0 Likes
Sophie23

Verizon is so frustrating.  I want to cancel my service.  They are clueless on how to help a customer with Nomorobo.  If they see this please help. I've wasted 8 hours is useless tech support chats and on hold.  

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes