Equipment Refund Still Not Credited!
maxoverdrive

Back in May/June 2015, I updated my modem because the old one wasn't working.  The rep I spoke with (who I could hardly understand), never mentioned returning the old equipment.  I was then charged $79.00 for unreturned equipment.  I made several phone calls and could never get an answer.  Finally I talked to a rep who then mailed me a box to send the used equipment back to Verizon.  In October I mailed the used equipment back via UPS via the UPS label Verizon sent me.  To this date, I have not received a credit on my bill of the $79.00 I was charged.  I can't get help thru the Help Call center.  I just get rerouted.  Tired of dealing with this!!!  Verizon, your customer service needs great improvement!

0 Likes
Re: Equipment Refund Still Not Credited!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes