Existing Customers
Paula25

I fail to understand why existing customers continue to get screwed on their phone plans. On 6/12/13 I called and removed Verizon DSL and a phone line from our account because they were no longer needed. The representative failed to tell me that it would also remove my caller ID and then charge me for some features that I need for my business. Instead they chose the Verizon Freedom Business (1 yr. Term) plan which is an additional $28.00 per month on top of the charges for my 2 phone lines. That plan does not include the features I need for my business so I am being charged an additional $23.00 per month. This "package" also charges me $25.00 per month per line. All that being said, it is costing me more to have 2 lines then it did when I had 3 lines with DSL. The representative never asked me how I wanted to change my plan, nor did they ask me about any features I needed. Shame on me for assuming things would stay the way they were. 

I phoned today to change to a plan that is $65.00 per month per line with all the features I need plus some I don't and guess what....that's only for NEW customers. What do you have to offer your EXISTING customers that keep you in business from month to month? I'm tired of getting the run-a-round and screwed every month. Our company has been a loyal business account with you since 2005 so where are my perks and discounts?

Needless to say, I will be looking into another carrier!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Existing Customers
Fioskrap
Enthusiast - Level 2

They do this every time!  I was going to cancel my fios service, when my contract ended.  They talked me into renewing, promising me free HBO and Showtime plus reducing my monthly charges.  First bill I got, was exactly the same as before!--- and no free HBO or Showtime not even for a month.  Just another ruse.

I don't know how these people stay in business other than they find new suckers again and again.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Mad
0 Likes
Re: Existing Customers
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fioskrap,

Have you checked with support concerning your bill?  Contact Us

0 Likes