FALED CUSTOMER SERVICE
stan20
Enthusiast - Level 1

At Verizon's suggestion, my land line service was changed about 10 days ago to the 'Freedom Essentials' package in order to save a few dollars a month.  What I was not told was that Verizon Voice Mail would automatically be established when that change was made.  [By the way, I have an answering machine, I am happy with it, and there is no reason for Verizon to take my messages.]  

When  I discovered this yesterday, I called to get my Verizon Voice Mail removed.  I was on hold for an hour and a half before I got to someone who finally said that it had been done.  Then checking again today, I find that it is still there, so I called again.  I only had to wait an hour and a quarter this time.  After 20 minutes of attempts to remove the Voice Mail today, I was told that the repair folks could not do this; rather it had to be done by the billing office.  I was then transferred and my call was lost in the process.

So, now I have to get in the queue and wait more than an hour again?  No! 

How can I reach a real person at Verizon who can remove my Voice Mail?  Stan Wilson, {edited for privacy}

Re: FALED CUSTOMER SERVICE
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: FALED CUSTOMER SERVICE
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Stan,

If you require any further assistance please make a new thread with any issues or concerns.

Josh B

0 Likes