FALSE CONTINUED BILLING
daisy241

I have called atleast 10 times regarding this issue. And I keep being told that I am not being billed. I have also sent a written letter regarding this issue over a month ago.

On October 20th I cancelled all service and MOVED OUT. (confirmation{edited for privacy})

I was sent a bill for a balance due of .77, which I paid.

But Online, I noticed I was still being billed after my cancelation & move out date.

When I call, I am being told by some that I do not have a balance, and by others that I am still being charged at that address????

So I have disputed the charge on several phonecalls, and have been told again and again that I wouldn’t be billed.

And now today I receive an email saying I am going to receive a credit of .77....But when I check online, I see that I am continuing to be billed every month… and now have an overdue balance? And when I call the system, it says I have 0 balance. And I should. I discontinued all service and MOVED out Oct 20, 2014, with a confirmation {edited for privacy}.

I am asking you to please stop putting false amounts due in my name this is getting ridiculous. I don’t know what else to do, I’ve called 10 times, I’ve written….??? You are issuing me a credit and saying I have a 0 balance, but yet keep charging me under my name fo??? what????

And that you are sending  the .77 it to my old address and to contact you if that has changed (I do not care about the .77 but what I care about is I have given my new address over 5 times to you guys and have even called to make sure you have it, and it HAS been repeated back to me) But I cannot call anymore, this is getting nowhere, I cannot be on the phone for 45 minutes anymore going in circles with this can someone help me or do I have to complain to the BBB or something? I dont know what to do anymore 😞

0 Likes
Re: FALSE CONTINUED BILLING
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
daisy241

When will someone be contacting me? It has been several days with no attempted contact by phone, email, or message here. I would prefer contact to be in writing, since I have already spoke with Verizon dozens of times, and what I am being told (that I would not be biled anymore, it will be fixed) doesnt happen. I would like to see this in writing.

Its simple. I canceled service on Oct 20th, and moved out. I have a CONFORMATION number of that cancellation. You have no right to bill me after those dates, and keep continuing to bill me. I paid the .77 final bill, which for some reason you are now refunding, as you continue to add monthly charges under my name online. I dont understand why it is so hard to figure this simple ssue out.

I CANCELLED OCT 20TH.  MOVED. Paid my final Bill.  STOP billing me.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days. This is only the first day.

0 Likes