FIOS Caller ID No Longer Displaying Time of Call
jmag99

Is this a problem with my phone or the service?  The times of missed calls had been displaying just fine but have suddenly stopped.  The phone manual does not seem to have an option to turn this on/off so I am assuming it has to do with the FIOS service itself.  How can I get this working again?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Caller ID No Longer Displaying Time of Call
victory21222

I have the same problem.I had the day and time showing for the first 2 months and them istopped. I only displays the persons name and number. I checked my phone and there is not any features to change so verizon has done this. It stopped about 2 weeks ago. 

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Caller ID No Longer Displaying Phone Number and Time of Call
SargeTK

I started having the same issue around October 15 or so.  After corresponding with Verizon FiOS Digital Voice technicians, I discovered this is an issue with the FiOS Digital Voice system.  Programmers are currently working on a fix.  No timeframe for completion was provided.

0 Likes
mystified1

Interesting - this same issue happened to me in October 2010 and now again in Oct 2011.

In 2010 they said it was a software issue and the S/W people would have it resolved in 1 month.

Again, in 2011, the technician said it would take 1 month to resolve.

These people would not be in my employ for very long.

0 Likes
buckyturley

Was your problem resolved?  My Caller ID stopped showing the date and time of calls at 9:01pm on 9/30/11.  Seems like Verizon cannot resolve this issue I'm having.  Also caused my email to not show the date and time of incoming emails - Now only shows like "today", "yesterday", etc. 

0 Likes
msmusco1

I am a new customer of FIOS triple play and I have the same problem with no date/time on caller ID since sometime in September.   Honestly, I have had more trouble with my Fios phone service in 2 1/2 months than I had in many years with Comcast.  Really do not like it at all but since I have a free DVR, I have to grin and bear it.  Hope they fix this - it's so annoying. 

0 Likes
JMLuizzi

0 Likes