FIOS Digital Voice (international calling plan)
Gert3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a triple play FIOS customer and overall satisfied with the service.  However, I have one of the new international calling pans.  World 300,  (300 minutes/month to call to over 100 countries) a great plan ....but I'm not able to check the status of my monthly allowance not by using My Verizon/My account and neither by Phone.  The only time I know how many minutes I have used is when I get the bill and most of the times is over the monthly allowance.

Any help with this mater will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Digital Voice (international calling plan)
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

there have been a few other posts about this, including some I've posted.  Search "international" & you should see them.  Bottom line -- this problem has been noted but not resolved.  Keep complaining & asking for it!

@Gert wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm a triple play FIOS customer and overall satisfied with the service.  However, I have one of the new international calling pans.  World 300,  (300 minutes/month to call to over 100 countries) a great plan ....but I'm not able to check the status of my monthly allowance not by using My Verizon/My account and neither by Phone.  The only time I know how many minutes I have used is when I get the bill and most of the times is over the monthly allowance.

Any help with this mater will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think as long as you have fios digital voice you should be able to get there this way  (myverizon2.0) you then have to go to the accounts overview page or the services page (verizon1.0web)

under my home phone, I see plan details. I click it.    it pulls up and I see on the left hand side a 2nd plan details.

I click that, and then I can see my minutes used.shows current useage as of xyz date, last call to lasted x min, total allowance 300 minutes, my cycle ends xyz,   

has two tabs, current month and prior month.

0 Likes
ENatividad

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

I think as long as you have fios digital voice you should be able to get there this way  (myverizon2.0) you then have to go to the accounts overview page or the services page (verizon1.0web)

under my home phone, I see plan details. I click it.    it pulls up and I see on the left hand side a 2nd plan details.

I click that, and then I can see my minutes used.shows current useage as of xyz date, last call to lasted x min, total allowance 300 minutes, my cycle ends xyz,   

has two tabs, current month and prior month.

I want to track my international minutes used too, but when I follow your directions, I do not see "plan details" for the second time. All I see is:

Details for: XXXXXXXXXX
FiOS Digital Voice - Unlimited Plan
Local Service:

My Agreement 1 Months until 11/2010

View Bill

Long Distance Service:

ADD/CHANGE PLANS

My Phone Capabilities

• FiOS Digital Voice Account Setup 
  • Voice Mail 
  • FiOS Digital Voice - Unlimited Plan 
  • Verizon World Plan 300 
Could it be because my account is brand new (< 30 days)?
0 Likes
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah, you'll probably soon see what he is talking about but that  still doesn't work for me.  That's because my plan allows unlimited minutes to Canada & then I have the World Plan 300 for other international calls.  My chart includes minutes to Canada so I cannot see how many actual minutes in the 300 total I've used (no way to separate Canada from other international minutes).  Still useless for monitoring.

@ENatividad wrote:

I want to track my international minutes used too, but when I follow your directions, I do not see "plan details" for the second time. All I see is:

Could it be because my account is brand new (< 30 days)?

0 Likes
roaddog2

i think this is very unfair to us went we pay for a service and verizon does not keep there part of the bargain. very unhappy for getting treated that way.

0 Likes