FIOS VoiceMail online access
appleheadjoyce
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Service Bil is in my name.

My husband is the primary account from initial set up.

I have my own account he created for me.

We don't want to share access.

I'm the person responsible for retrieving and responding to voice mail.

I want to be able to retrieve my voice mail within my email and set the options for the phone service on line. 

The only way I can do the above is via his account.

Is there a way I can setup, configure and manage our home service via my account, or some other way without using my husband's account?

I miss Verizon IOBI......

0 Likes
Re: FIOS VoiceMail online access
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Once a primary account is set, it can not be changed. Sub accounts can be added and deleted as needed. I do apologize for the problem this causes you.

0 Likes
appleheadjoyce
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any plans to not have voicemail in a household tied to the primary, maybe ability to delegate or create permissions for sub accounts?

0 Likes
vms_dude
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think the email address can actually be changed. Send me a private message.

appleheadjoyce
Enthusiast - Level 2

Checking back in.  Still very frustrated about voice mail.  It's been a couple of years.  Is there anyway I can check the home voicemail from a computer?  I am not the primary.  I don't want to use my husbands account and password. 

Is there an app that the family could use, that doesn't need my husbands email password?

thanks!

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

What kind of phone service do you have,  FiOS Digital Voice might be different, But Verizon Call Assistant can't be done the way you want it done.  Verizon Call Assistant has to be the Primary user name.

0 Likes
Gary061

I wish someone would make an effort to answer this question instead of just the quick answer that it can't be done. I have the same need to check phone messages and other phone data from a sub-account....can't access be assigned or delegated to a sub-account?

0 Likes