FIX THIS! 43 erroneous charge to National Directory Assistance this month.
Lacahill

I have an extra $140 of changes on my digital line this month.  First time ever.  And the agent on the phone and her supervisor only offered to credit $50 with no explaination of why these charges are on my line.  It shows 2 calls almost every day (one really early in the morning and one really late at night).     I want FULL credit for my charges and I want a TRUE FIX to whatever is causing it.  I will not play this game every month. 

I see from this forum that this is NOT a new issue, and I also see that there seems to be no resolution.  I've been a Verizon/Fios customer for as long as I can remember, and this is the first time that I'm ready to switch services. 

I'm on hold (expected to be over 1 hr) to talk to tech support, but again, based on this forum's feedback I'm not expecting much.  I work in technology, and if this was under my area of responsibility I would be making this a critical issue and not letting anyone sleep until we figured it out.  WHO OWNS THIS????

Ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: FIX THIS! 43 erroneous charge to National Directory Assistance this month.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lacahill,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes