Fios Digital Voice Additional Line $9.99 added without my knowledge in My Plan online
MicrowaveNuts

Yesterday, when I signed into myverizon under My Plan | Your current Plan | price details | Phone Services, "$9.99" was mystically added to the line "Fios Digital Voice Additional Line," and the cost of my monthly plan is now increased by $9.99. I also received an email from Verizon Notification yesterday:

"Thanks for your interest in Verizon products and services. We were unable to reach you to talk about your account. Give us a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your request. Use reference number NEW SERVICE when you call..."

When I called the verizon number, the number identified itself as verizon but always "the office is currently closed!"

I did not make any changes nor requested any changes to my current service plan although I did look at some of the upgrade options. When I called verizon, two different CSRs said they could not find any new orders and my service plan has not been changed.

So that is really strange... Now if I want to upgrade my service plan myself, it will cost me an additional $9.99 something that I did not authorize, want, or know that it exists. Did anyone experience a similar problem in the past???

0 Likes
Re: Fios Digital Voice Additional Line $9.99 added without my knowledge in My Plan online
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi MicrowaveNuts,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes