Got a Bill from CMR after a repair done at my House
Hserrano10513

Good Morning,

I really don't understand this one.

After loosing my cable and wireless connection and reported, they found that the underground cable was the issue. By the Spanish CSR, i would not be charge anything after explaining that no work at all was realized on my front or back yard. Yesterday, I received a bill from the CMR department for $410.39!!!!. After been a customer for several years and been in the middle of a two year contract, this is not something that I was expecting at all from Verizon. What I need to do to get this unfair bill out of my way and keep been a customer of Verizon, or  do I need to began to look for other alternatives for my Cell, TV & wireless services?

ATT.

A Disappointed Customer

0 Likes
Re: Got a Bill from CMR after a repair done at my House
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Hserrano10513

Hi there,

I do not see "My support cases", can you help me to get there. The Help section is not helpful either, sorry.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hserrano10513,

It looks like you were able to access your Private Support case.  Please post back here if you are still having any difficulties.

0 Likes