Hello Verizon - Anybody Listening?? I Think I Found the Problem
pjm123a

Trying to get through to someone who can do something about this. Not getting very far with the 800 number.

What Happened:

A neighbor with some property near the back entrance to our community decided to install a fence.

In so doing he cut the line coming into our community. I've called Verizon twice now and they

keep making appointments to come to my house. How can I make them understand that

they need to go to the corner of County Road 675 and 67th Ave E, in {edited for privacy} and

look for the hole in the ground and the cable with all the cut wires? They have been there

once, made a "temporary repair" and closed by original service request. The temporary repair

did not fix anything for me. I called them back today and they made another appointment to

come to my house.

Dear Verizon, you do not need to come to my house. Go to tjhe above address and repair the

darned cable, please!!!!

If it will help, please see the attached photo. I just took it 10 minutes ago at

the above intersection. This is where the problem is and where you need to

go to fix it. Why is it so difficult to convince you of that??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hello Verizon - Anybody Listening?? I Think I Found the Problem
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulties. Your post has been escalated to our Support Board and an agent will reach out to your shortly (via email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone on your Verizon account) for more information and to help you resolve this. This thread has been locked so our agents can focus on helping you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hello Verizon - Anybody Listening?? I Think I Found the Problem
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulties. Your post has been escalated to our Support Board and an agent will reach out to your shortly (via email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone on your Verizon account) for more information and to help you resolve this. This thread has been locked so our agents can focus on helping you.

0 Likes