Help Needed - Even after lodging "Presidential Complaint"
jkoen77

Help needed please!!

To make a long story short I have been through nothing but aggravation the past week trying to get my phone working. 

Service call on 7/6 to install Fios Internet, TV and phone. Internet and TV work fine, but Phone has no dial tone, going on a week and a half now. Tried contacting the account rep who set up my account, her supervisor as well as tech support on numerous occassions. 
They set a dispatch for yesterday, and when the tech called me to say he was here, he was at an address i moved out of 4 years ago, in another state.

I get a call from someone saying the service request was being closed and I need to call in with the correct address, after telling that rep I would not do that, that Verizon should make the updates based on my TV/Internet records, she hung up on me. Called back into Tech Support and the best they could do was an appointment for tomorrow. I then called the Corporate number and spoke with someone who opened a "Presidential Complaint" and requested an expedited call.. well i have heard nothing since then other than an automated call earlier today sayin my original service request will be kept. Needless to say I'm very upset that after a week and a half I still have no phone service and it doesn't seem like anyone is real willing to help me. I'm sure I'll get billed in full even though one of the 3 services I'm paying for hasn't been working in a week and a half.. 

0 Likes
Re: Help Needed - Even after lodging "Presidential Complaint"
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jkoen77,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes