Hire compentent people
Skiptrak

I pay 300 month. Wanted to drop one phone line and keep the other 2. Seems simple, not for Verizon. Advised which phone line to disconnect and which 2 to keep.  First mistake was to use the customer support chat to place the order. "Steven" could not spell or use the correct grammar in communicating back. Contacted on a Friday to cancel but his response was it would be better to cancel during the week because i would lose my phone service for the other 2 lines for several days.  Contacted via chat another rep the following weds asking why the number I wanted disconnected was still working. His response...the order is in. The next day, my other 2 lines were disconnected. But the number i wanted disconnected was still working. This time i made a call to a live person. He said he could cancel the number i wanted cancelled but the other 2 would not work then. I then asked for someone to come to my home thinking i could then get across what needed to be done..Transfered me to someone who i could not understand a word he said and he had no idea what i was talking about. Again, im just asking for one number to be disconnected and keep my other 2 numbers. I then received an email advising my bill was going up about one hundred dollars because of the new service. I then called again and spoke to another rep. She advised it was all a mistake and could be fixed without problems the next day.  Order was placed to cancel the line i wanted cancelled a week ago and active my other 2 lines. Didn't happen. I called her back at the end of the next day and was advised that i must have called in to cancel the new order. Have tried to reach a supervisor but unable to do so. As of now. I have the number i dont want and the 2 i want are still disconnected. Forgot to mention. When talking to the first rep on the phone after being told there was nothing he could do to bring back my 2 lines i wanted i told him i wanted to cancell all 3 lines. His response....you cant do that you are on a contract.>>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hire compentent people
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes