Home Phone Repair
RCSDLD

I have been trying to get my home phone repaired since last Thursday evening., Overtime we get a good rain here in the desert our phone goes out. MY partner and I both have health issues so the phone is very important to us. At this time

we cannot call out or receive calls, if some one dials our land line it just rings on their end. We hear nothing. I used our cell

to call repair and it dropped me just before it was to give me a ticket.  Verizon emergency repair service does not happen.

All the website cares about is new products, we live in an older home and FIos is not available.  THe line coming to our house is most likely the same line that was put in when the house was built in 1965. And it get wet when it rain or a neighbors sprinkler go haywire.  Get rid of your voice mail and robots give us a person to talk to.

0 Likes
Re: Home Phone Repair
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

RCSDLD,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes