Home Repair Service
none1210

Right now I am extremely upset that I have not received an email or call from Verizon for a service that was set up this past week.  I work night shift and it is extremely difficult for me to stay awake and wait for a repairman who is a no show.  I was awake for almost 24 hrs straight.  I cannot call and complain because I do not have phone access.  The email access is not accessible and sends me right back to where I started from.  Is this the best Verizon has to offer?  Eventhough my service repair was confirmed amazingly there appears to be no record of this.  Since I cannot contact you any other way, this is my only outlet.  Thanks for the lack of sleep.

0 Likes
Re: Home Repair Service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
kebbo

I personally agree with you. The level of service offered by this giant to it's customers has become too much to bare. In, fact, I'll bet that the response you received was computer generated. I have spent half an hour on their webite just trying to locate something as simple as a contact number to report trouble with my home phone. I still can't locate anything. Very frustrating. Even more frustrating news, I even tried to use their chat session to ask for help. It placed me in a queue at position 17 with an estimate wait time of 13 minutes. I'm thinking that I should just do away with the fios telephone and just use my cell since I can't get any help.  Good luck to the rest of you who use Verizon.

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@kebbo wrote:

I personally agree with you. The level of service offered by this giant to it's customers has become too much to bare. In, fact, I'll bet that the response you received was computer generated. I have spent half an hour on their webite just trying to locate something as simple as a contact number to report trouble with my home phone. I still can't locate anything. Very frustrating. Even more frustrating news, I even tried to use their chat session to ask for help. It placed me in a queue at position 17 with an estimate wait time of 13 minutes. I'm thinking that I should just do away with the fios telephone and just use my cell since I can't get any help.  Good luck to the rest of you who use Verizon.

Hello,

If there are issues with home telephone service (and/or TV/Internet), one can try the online troubleshooter via verizon.com/repair

Right below the 'Phone' section select the link that corresponds to the issue:

• No Dial Tone
  • Cannot Make a Call
  • Cannot Receive a Call
  • Noise or Static on Calls

The online troubleshooting wizard will go through the steps to check your account status, perform a line test, check for outages, and create a trouble ticket if necessary.

You can also reach Verizon's Technical Support directly at 1-888-553-1555.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes