Horrible Customer service
poulinsj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two weeks ago we started having static on our line.  I called customer service and waited on hold for an hour so i went online and scheduled a service call for this past Sat. 

We waited all day from 8-2 and no one showed up.  Not even a phone call.  I tried to call customer service back and i have been on hold for 2 hours.  No joke.  I am typing this while i listen to the elevator music.

Ironically, a computer activated voice called me this morning to tell me the static on my line was fixed and to call back if the problem was not resolved.  However, you can not get a live person on the other end of the call.

I am so frustrated.  I have always loved Verizon, but i am seriously thinking of canceling all 3 of my services and going to Comcast because of the lack of customer service. 

My time is valuable.  When i schedule a repair ticket i expect Verizon to show up, esp on a Sat.  The issue is NOT resolved.  Bring back the live operators.  Why have a computer call me to tell me the problem is fixed when in reality it's not. 

Sheila {edited for privacy}

Re: Horrible Customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi poulinsj,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

We have not heard back from you on your private support case in several days. We hope that you were able to get resolution to your issue. We're available 24/7, if you still require our assistance, please create a new post in the public Forums, and we'll be sure to look into it, if needed.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes