How can I have outgoing calls if my phone is out
sbishop1966

866-812-1936 is registering as an outgoing call on my call log. I've had no dialtone for 2 days and have service scheduled. How can I have an outgoing call if I have no dial tone and can'd call out. Repeatedly for 4 minutes at 2:30 in the morning?

0 Likes
Re: How can I have outgoing calls if my phone is out
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
JGL2

I am also having this exact same problem.  Have you managed to restore your land line?  What are the steps in doing so?

0 Likes
krob47

I also having the same problem with no dial tone and the same calls to (866) 812-1936. Are our phone accounts hacked somehow.

0 Likes
vabkbelt

6-19-24-2014 Same number - 866-812-1936-shows up on my calls for past 5 days with no dial tone. VERIZON NOW TAKES FIVE DAYS to get Repair service and Tech calls to find out problem after I reported it to several verizon associates?

DOES VERIZON HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually I would attribute such a problem to a short on a wire, but since it's happening to a few people this seems suspicious. Are any of you by chance, in the same general area? A quick check around suggests this is a Verizon diagnostic number.

0 Likes
Will_it

Same exact issue in Central NJ.  Phone is out but all other services are working and the same conference # is being dialed at odd times and repeatedly (866-812-1936).  Fix it Verizon.

0 Likes
bubbagump1
happeng w me too for a week now verizon is stumped my landling which is no longer plugged in to house nothg is - is callg 211 and 311 all day and all night long... #1 i dont use landline but am forced to keep it to keep internet and cable#2 hisband had stroke so i had landline off and calls directly show up verizon.net

i keep callg verizon but no one can handle this
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes