How do I access my landline voicemail?
spier1

I bought a new landline phone but I don't know how to access voicemail messages.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I access my landline voicemail?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

*VM usually works from that phone line.  Initial setup can be done by calling your number from your homephone.  I believe initial passcode is the last 4 of your phone number.  Depending on your service and area of the country there are different numbers to access your voicemail from other numbers.

View solution in original post

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

*VM usually works from that phone line.  Initial setup can be done by calling your number from your homephone.  I believe initial passcode is the last 4 of your phone number.  Depending on your service and area of the country there are different numbers to access your voicemail from other numbers.

Danno84

Just received the new "upgraded" land line voice mail service. Trouble is, I didn't get the instructions (via "US Mail") on how to access it.  My PIN no longer worked, I could see I had V/Ms but couldn't access them. Searching the Verizon website, all I could find is they didn't have a record of my landline on this account and couldn't find any instructions on how to rectify it.

This forum offered a clue - try the last four numbers of my phone number as the new temporary PIN. That worked! Thanks Forum!

I maintain that Verizon's web pages (and service) stinks, but it appears to be no worse than anyone elses. Guess I'm stuck.

0 Likes