How do I get follow-up on Service?
discontented

I'm hoping that this will generate some attention from Verizon. As the other methods aren't working.

I have had a line that was severed nearly 2 months ago still not fully repaired. A repair man did come and do a temporary splice, but had to leave the line above ground, indicating a follow up crew would come and run and bury a new line from the pole. They did not come. So, after going through the rigamarole on the Verizon site, finally got hold of someone on 7/1. She entered the service request in the system and I see that they were suppose to come today. They did not come, and did not call, or leave any status update on the ticket.

BTW...you could really use a UX designer for your website. I know you want people to self-help--a concept about which I'm supportive--but the workflows are horrible.

Sorry, but I'm just not satisfied with the service (and thus my sense of the value) of what I'm paying Verizon to provide.

Any help appreciated, 

Keith {edited for privacy}

PS: Please don't recommend I call. I've done that and spent too much time moving through cyclical voice prompts and simply waiting for an agent.

0 Likes
Re: How do I get follow-up on Service?
discontented

I scanned some of the other posts and was amazed that in just the last couple days, many, many others are reporting the same issues. Seems to have become a pervasive problem at Verizon. Unfortunately, I live in a rural area with no other viable options for Internet service. Alas. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi discontented,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello discontented,

We'll be needing to close your private support case for the time being since we have yet to hear back from you for an extended period of time.

If you still require assistance from us, then please reach back out to us via this public thread and we'll be more than happy to reopen your case.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes