How do I get rid of that darn battery beeping now that I am no longer using FIOS Digital Voice?
dawgpoundfaninva

I still have FIOS Internet, but no longer use the Phone or TV service and I want to get rid of the beeping sound under my house (yep the installed right under my family room so we all get to hear it beep).

I don't care if the equipment stays there I just need to get rid of the darn beeping!!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I get rid of that darn battery beeping now that I am no longer using FIOS Digital Voice?
dawgpoundfaninva

If anyone can help out on this I would appreciate. Sitting here in my family room listening to that darn thing beep when I don't even have the service anymore is driving us crazy

0 Likes
Re: How do I get rid of that darn battery beeping now that I am no longer using FIOS Digital Voice?
starrin
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
dawgpoundfaninva

I was really hoping there was an actual way to disable it or remove I did try google before I posted and duct taping a packaging peanut over what is thought to be the speaker is not exactly what I had in mind. I can't believe I don't have any phone service but I have to deal with this noise. 

0 Likes